Do you feel like you’re being creeped at every time you open your browser? Doesn’t a laggy game ruin the experience of an originally good game because your internet is too slow? Isn’t it annoying when you wish to access a site but it’s blocked in your country? What if, we introduce you to such software which not only ensures the security of your data from creepers but also accelerates your games and allows you access to restricted sites, apps and other such content.
Once such software is a VPN, Bunny VPN in particular. Because this VPN is one that is stable, fully functioning and comes with a powerful and constructive interface. Not to mention the promising features which come with this amazing proxy client.
Is Bunny VPN actually worth installing
Yes, a hundred times. The unique and highly advanced proxy server comes with plenty of reliable features, like
- The VPN contains zero in-app purchases and the Team Bunny VPN offers it to its users entirely for free and forever. This is also the main reason why the virtual proxy client has attracted many loyal users. However, for such high quality but free VPN, you will have to bear some ads every now and then. Regardless of that, the VPN is definitely worth using.
- To gain access to blocked sites, apps, games and videos or movies, you will have to switch On the VPN and the proxy client will automatically connect you to a foreign server. Your original IP address will change to a different location. Once the proxy server is connected, you will gain access to all restricted and blocked sites.
- Boost your gaming and enjoy a lag-free experience with the Bunny VPN.
- The proxy client comes with a user-friendly interface. It requires no credit cars, complication configuration, or subscriptions.
- The Bunny VPN offers unlimited bandwidth with zero restrictions on usage. No limited days trials at all. Free and limitless timing.
- Also supports a DNS proxy server including worldwide servers.
- Enjoy fast, secure and limitless browsing even with public Wifi data or Hotspot. This is because the VPN secures your data and online activity from data thieves and hackers.
How To Download Bunny VPN For PC, Windows, And Mac:
Downloading An Android app on the Windows operating system is not allowed. As both running on different OS. But we use third-party software to install any app on Windows and PC. These Android emulators can give you the same experience if you compare it with Android. Even if your computer has upgraded specs, Android apps run more smoothly. Let’s move to the method how to install Bunny VPN on PC using an Android emulator.
Method No 1: Using Bluestacks AndroidEmulator:
- In this method, we will use Bluestacks Android Emulator for PC. You can download Bluestacks from official site if there is any problem while downloading and installing Bluestacks on Windows. See our Guide for Bluestacks.
- Now open the Bluestacks.exe file and start the installation process. If your system needs any permission give it trust. The setup wizard will start copying files and extract into the system. All you need is a good and fast Internet connection. If you are using data, have a look before your package before Downloading. As these files are large and heavy so will take time.
- Create a new Google ID or if you already have one, add this into Bluestacks. This will easily sync your data, and all the apps you are using will show on PC through Bluestacks.
- Open Bluestacks and go to the main menu, where you can see Google Play Store app. Open it and search “Bunny VPN”. Now install the app.
- Bunny VPN for PC/Windows is ready to use, locate the app from desktop, and enjoy your home appliances access in one hand.