If you are finding the way to rest set Galaxy Note 5, we will explain further how you can easy factory rest Galaxy note 5 without any expert. S-Pen is an awesome feature in note series, With a bigger screen and the S-Pen in Phone, it looks very fabulous and decent.
Every smartphone has some life, and it is obviously limited. After the actual machine age, these devices become laggy and slow in performance. Mostly users fed up with devices as it become so annoying. So the only option left is to replace the smartphone with new one. But we have a solution for how you can factory reset your Samsung Note 5 and give it a new life.
Once you did the job, your Note 5 will become fast, without any lagging and freezing. It will impact overall performance. There are other problems with old devices, but hard resting can remove all in one shot.
How to Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
You can reset your Note 5 from Setting, there is another method which involve some expertise, but don’t worry we will explain briefly for you, even newbies can do it easily.
- At the very first press power button and choose to turn off your device, but while press and hold the power button.
- Now your device is off, you have to press and hold the Home button with Volume Ip and Power at the same time.
- Release two other buttons but keep holding the Volume up button.
- After that an Android logo will appear on the screen, now you can release the Volume up button.
- You are in recovery mood, now you can use the Volume up and down button to choose your option.
- Press the volume down button and when it highlight factory reset, press the power button.
- You device resetting has been started, it will take some time to wipe out all the data from the device.