In this article, you’ll learn about Whatscan for Windows and how to download Whatscan for PC and Mac laptops. In today’s world, integration is key. It’s the trend that the world is moving towards. No one wants to be left behind. Everyone from manufacturers to software engineers are now turning to what is the current industry standard. QR codes. This is a computer-generated code that contains coded information about whatever it is your code to program it with. See also: Textra Desktop.
A software engineer might code it to show the specs of their software. A manufacturer might code it to show a webpage or and instruction manual. By using this new medium of information, Producers no longer have to include instruction manuals and any form of print media. All they need to do is code this one of a kind QR code. That’s it. Now, no matter where it goes, It’ll show useful information.
One of the major reasons behind the industry shift towards QR code is that they are cost-effective and reliable. In print media, everything has to be reprinted. This is not the case with QR codes. Now you can simply reprogram your QR code via software to whatever you want. This article will mainly focus on an amazing app called Whatscan. Well, discuss what the app is all about and how to download and install it on different platforms. For more software for PC visit our blog.
What is Whatscan?
Now that you’re well versed in what a QR code is, let’s move on towards our actual topic; Whatscan for PC. With all the hue and cry created regarding cybersecurity and keeping your self protected, the developers at Game of apps had an idea. They created an amazing secure way of communication. With Whatscan, you can encrypt any message or data. The app automatically codes the data into a computer-generated QR code. This is great because now. Only the person you want to send the data to can decrypt it. No more worrying about anyone reading your private messages or confidential data. As long as you and the person you’re in contact with have Whatscan installed. You can easily and securely send coded messages to one another knowing your conversations are safe from prying eyes.
With Whatscan, you can send a variety of Love quotes, jokes, texts and labels. safety and security purposes.
How does it work?
Whatscan uses an intelligent algorithm to convert your data into a QR code. This code can now be sent to the recipient. The recipient can now decrypt the code and see the message you sent. all of this happens automatically. So don’t worry about having to mess with any lines of the code. Whatscan gives you secure communications with peace of mind.
Main reasons to install Whatscan
The app allows everyone to easily learn how to use it. The learning curve has a low gradient. It was purposefully designed this way to ease the learning process. Now, everyone from the tech-savvy to the tech illiterate can use it.
The app boasts incredibly secure connections and methods. You’ll never have to worry about your chats becoming a liability. Wheater you’re a secret research engineer working for the government. Or just a teenager trying to hide your conversation from your mom ;). Whatscan has everyone under its wing.
Whatscan has a huge technical community to help you every step of the way. You can post any problems you have on their forum. And a whole mass of friendly people will be there to help you out. Whatscan also has an active developers team. They are always looking for ways to make your experience better. They also openly ask for reports of any bugs to they can fix them for you and everyone else.
How to download and use Whatscan?
Installing Whatscan for PC will be a tad bit tricky. For you see, the app itself was originally designed and developed for android. Now running an android application on a PC might seem like a stretch but don’t worry. I’ll tell you all about how you can download Whatscan and use it. What the download and installation process will be like and everything.The whole 9 yards. So without further ado, lets jump in.
In order for everything to go smoothly, I’d recommend sticking to the steps mentioned below. You can tweak around once you fully understand the methods.
- Downloading an Android Emulator: You’ll need an android emulator to be able to install and use Whatscan for PC. Now there are a huge number of emulators out there in the wild. But, we’ll be using Bluestacks. No particular reason. I just like it.
- Installing said Emulator: Once downloaded, make your way to the .exe file and run it. This will open up the setup wizard. From here it’s smooth sailing. Just follow the onscreen instructions. Don’t make any changes that you’re not sure off or you may end up hurting your experience by mistake.
- Configuring the emulator: Hooray! Know that you’ve made it this far, all that remains is the simple stuff. Proceed to configure your emulator by signing in and checking the notifications icon. One thing to keep in mind is that the emulator will almost always let you know of any problems in the configuration.
- Downloading Whatscan: Make your way to the in-built search bar in the top right corner. Type in”Whatscan”. The engine will automatically open up a google play store page with the Whatscan tile on the screen. Select it and click install. This one button will download all the required files for the application and promptly install it. Depending on your internet speed, the app will take approx. 5 minutes to download and install. You’ll now be able to open up the app from your emulators’ home screen.
- Using Whatscan?: Once you’re done with all the prerequisites, comes the time to use the application. Launch the app from the emulator’s home screen. You’ll be prompted to enter your phone number and sign up. Next, You’ll have to scan the QR code on the other person’s device in order to establish a connection. When you’re done with that, you can now start sending encrypted data.
Info for nerds
Game of Apps developed Whatscan. It occupies up to 5.6 MBs of space. The app requires android versions 4.4 and above. The current version of the app is 8.1.0. It boasts 50,000 installs and an overall score of 4.4 on Google Play Store.
User Discretion advised:
The most concerning of which is the loss of connection after updates. You may be required to rescan the other person QR code to be able to re-establish communication.
As you can see in the picture, the app although being incredibly useful. Has Some flaws. Let’s hope the developers read this article and make the necessary changes. Read about more software for PC on our blog.