MX Player for PC is a powerful designed video player which let you enjoy all type of music videos, movies and much more with ease. This smartly designed app is only introduced for android devices but now PC and Mac users also able to enjoy MX Player on PC for free. In this post, you are going to learn how to download MX Player on PC, Windows 10/8/7, and Mac Laptop for free? For further details of MX Player PC app free download go ahead with this post. For more android apps for pc visit our blog.
MX Player for PC Introduction:
MX Player is a multi-function video player that comes with advanced acceleration support and subtitles options. It is no only used for video player but also for users able to share files, apps, music, and much more for free by using its features MX File Transfer. Now things going to be easier for PC users with the MX Player application because this app allows you to share and watch whatever you want without interruption.
This app also supports kids’ lock which helps you allow your kids to watch their favorite videos without opening any other app or make a wrong call. You can lock MX Player and let them watch without getting worried. In the shot, MX Player is a simple solution for watching anything on a smartphone or PC. Now come to the download method and enjoy your all-time favorite MX Player on PC and Mac Laptop for free.
How to Download MX Player on PC, Windows 10/8/7, and Mac Laptop for free?
Downloading any android app on PC is going to be common day by day just because of the android emulator. Emulators make things easier for PC users. You just download any of your favorite android emulator on PC and enjoy any android app without interruption. Here we are going to explain to you how PC and Mac users can download MX Player for free. So follow simple and easy steps and enjoy videos in high quality on PC.
Download MX Player for PC with Android Emulator
- First of all, we suggest you download any of your favorite emulators on PC. We are going with Bluestacks android emulator because of its simple design and work smoothly. You can download any other emulator like Andy, Nox App Player, etc as well.
- For downloading Bluestacks, you need to go to the official website of Bluestacks and Windows users click on the Windows version and Mac users click on the Mac version.
- Once the Bluestacks file download, open the .exe file and click on run the app. All you need to follow the online instruction and you are ready to play Bluestacks in minutes.
- Now come to the Bluestacks main screen and open Play Store.
- Click on search and write your required app like “MX Player”. Select the app from the given list and press the install button.
- MX Play will install in a few minutes on your screen desktop and Bluestaks main screen as well.
- Open the app from Bluestacks’ main screen by double click. Run the app by following on-screen instruction and enjoy MX Player all features on PC and Mac Laptop for free.
- Support Pinch to Zoom and Pan which let you zoom in and out by swiping on the screen.
- Subtitle format and gestures let you enjoy all video subtitles with ease.
- HW + decoder lets you applied hardware acceleration on multiple videos.
- Support multi-core decoding which improves your device performance.
- Share whatever you want as fast as possible with MX File sharing.
- Support kids’ lock feature which helps you to entertain your kid when you are not with them without having the worry that your kids can make any call without your permission or open installed apps.
- Location permission required.
- Bluetooth permission required.
- Ask for Network and Wifi permission.
- For internet streaming, this app will ask you for the internet.
- For file transfer or QR code, this app will ask for camera permission.
- To prevent your phone from sleeping wake lock permission required.
- System alert windows, disable keyguard, draw over other apps and for many other options, this app will first ask you for permission.