The fully functioning Screen Cast for PC is a screen-recording and video-editing applications offered by Telestream, Inc. Since, this is the generation that streams 24/7, the Screen Cast app is a perfect software for them. You can screencast the screen of your device whether pc or Laptop and edit the videos to add your sound or make other edits to it.
With the Screen Cast app for Windows and Mac OS, you can,
- Screen record or stream high-quality videos whether they are tutorials, games, demonstrations etc.
- Add narration to your screen recordings.
- Also, add sound effects, like clicking sounds or other such.
- Use the built-in video editor to merge, crop or split the videos.
- Add subtitles to the videos.
- You can also record the original sounds of the video you’re recording.
- Add animated GIFS and small videos by exporting them. Only takes a few steps.
- The app also comes with multiple preset export settings.
- Comes with streamlined media management tools.
- Apply filters and transitions to give a professional look to your videos.
- Enhance your videos by adjusting the contrasts and lightening of your videos.
- Easily convert screen recordings to NTSC/PAL and burn to DVD discs.
- Once the videos are fully edited, you can simply save and share or upload them on any social media platform.
- The software saves all formats and sizes of videos within a few minutes.
→ Some in-built features
- Optimized for Intel Core processors with Intel HD Graphics.
- Also supports a frame rate of up to 60.
- Smooth and high-quality video recording.
This is a highly reliable application which works perfectly on all Android and iOS devices or even on your PC or Laptop. Moreover, it is extremely suitable for professional users like educators, marketers, vloggers, and online training etc. You can also get premium packages to upgrade and get more additional enhancing features.
How To Download Screen Cast For PC, Windows 10 And Mac
Screen Cast app is available for Android user, If you have an android app you can download it from Google PlayStore. As you know well these android apps can’t run on Windows OS. If you really need to install ScreenFlow on Windows operating system. Then you have an Android Emulator for Windows first. We will explain in detail how you can download Screen Cast on PC/Windows.
- There are many Android emulators for PC, Bluestacks is one of the most famous especially among gamers. We also recommend and explain the installation method. You can download Bluestacks from here.
- Once downloading complete, open The file and launch the setup. You must be an administrator on system to initiate setup.
- Click on the install button and this will start copying files into your system.
- After completion, add your Google id the same as you sync your Android when using the very first time.
- Bluestacks is fully functioned and ready to use, open it, and locate Google PlayStore. Otherwise, you can search “Screen Cast” it will open in Google PlayStore.
- Click on the install button on Google PlayStore.
- Screen Cast is ready to use on Windows/PC.